Any idea if/when AA is back?

If he’s ready next week or the week after, does he start again or is Kelley the QB of the future?

We are going to need AA back, but I see it being a QB rotation. AA was dressed out today. I say Cole starts again next week and then let AA play a little back up to knock some rust off before LSU.

I would only play CK. Does nothing good to play AA and risk another injury. CK will be here next year. AA has practiced enough I would think. If not, just the first quarter.

Suits me just fine. It’s what I’ve wanted. We now have a QB with ample meaningful experience for next year. Plus injured players returning. Plus a good redshirt class that’ll be ready to go. And we are recruiting well for this year.

Are we so down that every where we will go is UP? I’d like to think next year will be just fine.

Wait until 2018!!!

Fred…I’m beginning to your “Wait until 2018” stuff!

I would think Austin will start when he is healthy, but Cole will also play

Austin Allen should start when he’s ready. This season isn’t over. Even if some fans have declared it over. Its not. And its certainly not for the team.

Cole made some plays to help us win today. But anyone watching that concluded Cole is currently a better QB than AA is watching some other game that I am.

Austin Allen should start when he’s ready. This season isn’t over. Even if some fans have declared it over. Its not. And its certainly not for the team.

Cole made some plays to help us win today. But anyone watching that concluded Cole is currently a better QB than AA is watching some other game that I am.

If the players voted, I’m thinking it would be Cole.

I totally agree with you about AA being a better QB. But I also know that Cole Kelly will be back next year and he is the future.
I wouldn’t push a return for AA until he’s healthy.
i just hope for a 6-6 Record that may not happen.
The hogs should be better next year on defense and who knows about the Oline!
The Oline play was better today.

I’m not convinced Cole Kelley has locked up the position for next year. We have some talent redshirting and coming in next year too.

Regarding today, I was surprised to see AA, Lindsey, and Storey all dressed for a road game. I thought there was a limit to how many players you could take on the road, so why would CBB use critical slots for AA & Lindsey? Was AA really the backup if CK had gone down? Something didn’t add up.

I believe AA will be back next Saturday, with Cole getting some game reps. Maybe AA first half, Cole 2nd half, Storey last 5 mins.