Any Baye updates?

When does he plan to commit, 11/16?

Fall and Diop are on 15th I believe.

1 Like

We have the crystal ball for both. I would be thrilled to add them to Blocker and then add a stud sniper out of the portal. We are gonna have really good depth to surround them next season.

1 Like

I think we get some nice portal peeps. I think we get a shooter that can defend. I don’t think he’s going to go get a situational shooter. He may already have one in the making on the roster actually.

We have a lot to offer. We are on the scene as a basketball program destination. Another 6’6 guy that can shoot and defend, he’s out there somewhere.

2 Likes

Ahh, to have a highly athletic, intense defensive, big and physical, thunder dunking, electric 3 point shooting, ball handling, fast paced, high scoring basketball team.

I dream.

Tuesday at 5:30. Ark or Aub for Baye. I think Arkansas wins out but will see?

Tuesday is my birthday…I’m calling it now for the Hogs as a BD present. These guys aren’t going to let me down! I can feel it

4 Likes

Thirty-nine never looked so good.

I wish I was still 39…

1 Like

Me too.

I was 39. 39 years ago.

I’m getting real close to 65. But I’m a much better basketball player today than I was at 39. 39 year old me was not a threat beyond the arc. You better get a hand in older me’s face.

That’s ok my dad has been 28 going on 29 for 50 years now

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.