Anthony Black...rumor mill is churning

…lots of smoke about him coming for an unofficial visit this weekend to see the home game vs. Tennessee. If not then…perhaps the next weekend for Kentucky.

He still appears to be considering several other options, but it never hurts to get them back on campus…if he ends up coming.

4 Likes

It would be nice for the young man to become a Hog.

1 Like

I’m seeing some of the smoke on the Twitterverse

1 Like

If he comes either weekend, the crowd and environment will be outrageous and will get his attention. Scary seeing Smith and Black on the court next fall for the rest of the SEC.

1 Like

Wow…interesting.

1 Like

I am guessing that it’s not a coincidence that there are 6+ NBA players coming to the game, including both former Hogs and former Muss players from NV (Martin twins)

2 Likes

Nope. Muss is crazy like a fox. Nothing he does is by accident. I hope young Mr. Black is thoroughly entertained and his mind blown…if he comes.

3 Likes

Was in the metroplex last weekend, and stopped by to see Duncanville play Friday night. Senior night against Mansfield (who is really bad).

Black looked great. In warmups. He went through the pregame ceremonies and was recognized along with the other seniors, but didn’t play. He continues to be held out pending resolution of his eligibility.

This recent article is a good update of his situation. Tough situation on that family.

(As an aside, Duncanville is as loaded of a high school team as I’ve ever seen. This was the 3rd time I’ve seen them this year. Of the seniors alone, they have 3 D1 basketball players and a 5-star defensive end - Omari Abor - who signed late with Ohio State. Abor took over the title of best, big, athletic football players I have watched play high school basketball. A title formerly held by Jason Peters. Anthony Black is a high major player. Davion Sykes is a 6”6’ wing who signed with Texas State. He’s almost as athletic as Black. CJ Ford, signed with Northern Arizona.
The junior class is even more talented. At least 3-4 D1 players in that class. Ron Holland is a 5-star wing. Crazy athletic. High major prospect. Ashton Hardaway (Penny’s son) is a 6’7” wing. Nice shooter. Aric Demmings is a 6’ combo guard. Flat out shooter/scorer. Should play D1 somewhere. Cameron Barnes is a rail-thin 6’11” forward. Needs to get stronger to play with the big boys, but you can’t teach 6’11”).

2 Likes

Walsh and Smith have been pounding social media for Black to be a Hog and win a NC… Walsh will be at the game Saturday sitting with Black. Can you imagine what kind of workup, income possibilities, and role package Muss will show the young man?

3 Likes

Pretty sure Smith is coming too.

1 Like

So this means he is coming then?

1 Like

I think Smith has a make-up game Saturday afternoon, could be wrong.

Yes he does

That’s a downer, but I’m sure Jordan will be a good host.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.