Another example why not to sweat the small things

Told he passed away this morning from reaction to anesthesia.

That’s so sad. Prayers for his family and friends.

1 Like

Terrible news, especially this time of year, we’ll be praying for the family.

1 Like

Had a friend who died in his twenties from a reaction to anesthesia during a knee surgery.

Horrible and unimaginable loss for his family. Shocking.
Truly shrinks who stays and who plays to a whisper.

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder, Richard. How incredibly sad. I had a dear friend who died of a massive heart attack 5 years ago. She was 41. Still doesn’t seem real. If you love someone, tell them so…early and often.

I mentioned in another thread my cousin who died in 71 walking up the steps at his college. I was 19 and we were closer than brothers. I learned at a young age how life can change in the blink of an eye.

Continued prayers for the youngsters family.

2 Likes

Such awful news and incredibly sad! So sorry to hear this and prayers to the family!

1 Like

This is so sad and heart breaking to hear! Prayers to the family! There’s no good time to have one of your kids leave this earth before we do! This is yet another reminded we need to be kind and show with action and voice to our family we love them. To our friends we need to be there when they need help and encouragement. Treat everyone with respect and kindness.
God bless you all!

2 Likes

I had a bad reaction to anesthesia when I had my wisdom teeth pulled.

This may sound funny to a layperson …. but I got the hiccups. They happened about every 30 seconds for several days. At that point my chest muscles were so strained it felt like something was stabbing me in the heart every 30 seconds.

The ER treated me with Thorazine. It worked immediately …. for awhile. It took several more days of stabbing pain and Thorazine before the hiccups stopped for good.

Wish I had my wisdom teeth back … plenty of room for them now

1 Like

Such terribly sad news. I know it hits hard for everybody who has suffered a loss, but as a parent who also lost a son to a sudden and unexpected loss, these reminders of the fragility of life come with a few tears. I hope they will be surrounded with love and prayer as they walk this sad walk, that unfortunately will be a long walk.

2 Likes

That is so wrong in so many ways…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.