Another day, another freshman on an award watch list

1 Like

I think you will see Walsh prove why he is a five star recruit. I think he will show up in the big games because he is fierce competitor and once he gets a little bit of confidence offensively… look out! Because he takes the ball to the rack very hard. He is a much better free throw shooter than he showed the other night.

I think the biggest thing he’s got to watch out for is the games where the officials are calling things tight.He will have to learn that you can play super aggressive sometimes but you have to dial it back a little in other games,if not he’s going to be in foul trouble quite a bit because he is incredibly aggressive. I think that is a good thing because he can get some steals get out in transition and show off that athleticism.
He is a relentless rebounder…I see him being a great offensive rebounder with the ability to put the ball back in or at least pass out to wide open shooters.

The Best is yet to come for Walsh, he is a tremendous talent and that’s why they have already recognized him

1 Like

That’s quite an honor for Jordan, but I would like to see AB on the Bob Cousy list.

2 Likes

I sure hope you are right … if Walsh plays to his enormous potential, the Hogs will have a deep run in the NCAA’s. I kinda want him to slow his heart rate a little and just let his talent take over … it seems like he’s too much in a hurry at times (reminds me of Devo his freshman year). But Walsh will definitely be the X factor for this team if he can play under control and convert 3 pointers and free throws at an acceptable %.

Wax

Yeah he’s probably trying a little too hard right now but once he gets comfortable he will be fine…

1 Like

He would win it hands down if he wears an original Dr J fro wig/toupee.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.