Another big 2023 baseball commit

Hunter Dietz is a 6-6, 230-pound left-handed pitcher from the Tampa area who was previously committed to South Florida. Perfect Game ranks him the 51st-best player in the 2023 high school class.

That gives Arkansas 13 players ranked in the PG top 90. Twelve of them have signed. I don’t think Dietz will be able to sign until April.

Seeing elsewhere we also picked up a big in-state RHP for 2024 today.

Keep on with that hard work, DVH and staff.

I know we’re probably going to lose half of these top 12 to the MLB but if we can get some of the better ones to campus it’s going to be fun the next several years to watch all these great recruits play together

What a loaded class! Youndaman you may be right getting half of the top 12 to the hill will require some luck. DVH has been getting the talent I sure hope he can win it all soon!

1 Like

I was strictly going by what LSU had happen last year… I think they had 11 top 100 recruits and lost 6 I believe.

Correcting something I posted the other day: Dietz has signed his letter of intent with the Razorbacks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.