And in a game we actually won

Soccer team shut out Bama 1-0 in the SEC opener at Razorback Field. Hogs haven’t allowed a goal in six straight games, a total of 607 minutes since Minnesota scored a goal in the second half on August 29.

Hogs wrap up a homestand Thursday against nationally ranked Vanderbilt.

2 Likes

Yeah Matt posted it below. I just made a comment, I was shocked no one else saw it

Is the soccer team’s defensive coordinator available?

1 Like

Hogs are very successful school overall in sports…just not in football, what’s the problem?:crazy_face:

What’s the story on the soccer coach? Who made this hire?

I watched the last two games. Great team, went to SEC championship game last three years. Let’s put the football games on Sunday and have these ladies play at Razorback Stadiumon Saturday’s!

Jeff Long hired Colby Hale nine years ago from Central Florida, where he had been an assistant coach and recruiting coordinator for nine years. He played college soccer at ORU and coached high school and college soccer for a while in Tulsa, so being in Arkansas gave him a chance to an area he knows well. He has done a really good job recruiting Tulsa and Dallas. That’s where a lot of the strong players on his teams have come from.

1 Like