and at Bama -- latest Hog joke

at our expense. Email I just received:

Fred,

I debated about being “sweet and nice” when I received this inspirational thought for the week and not sending it out to you and Richard, but the little ROLL TIDE :twisted: in me just could not resist!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP RAZORBACK HOGS OUT OF YOUR YARD?

PUT UP GOAL POSTS!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Love & Kisses, V

The truth hurts, but it pisses me off nonetheless.

Tusc, if we beat Bama, whats the first thing you are going to do at work on Monday morning?

Lacks creativity.

I would have said “paint a 2 yard line at your front gate”.

+1 Wiz

Glad you axed. Win or lose we are staying in NWA for the OM game. Plan to play golf and trip to eureka springs and enjoy restaurants in the area. Hope there’s a Fall Review. Will relax.

Also, if we win then planning on watching the goal posts carried up Dixon Street. Seen that before. Fun!

That’s a sure bet to happen, goal posts are made to be taken down and carried out of stadiums. I’m sure there will be folks on the field who can make that happen.

I will not be on the field since I’d start out in west upper deck, section 503. However, I did take a photo or two during the Tennessee riot, and also took a super pix of the goal post leaning against that brewery on the corner on Dixon Street. (can’t remember its name) It were a fun night.

Remember the field storming after the LSU game in '14? They took the goalposts down as a pre-emptive strike before the fans could do it. I would anticipate that happening again Saturday.

Hey Fred are you and Jan coming to the game this weekend? By the way, I sent you a friend request on FB last week. It has my real name and not my nickname. FB would not let me use Fuzzy.

I’m just wondering if this Brandon Cracker will play.

Seems like one of the all-time great excuses for a kid that got arrested to say he was holding the bag for Brandon Cracker

Yes, we will try to come to the treehouse. Hope to see you and Marty, maybe Jeff.

I will be there, between 1-3 hours pre-kickoff.