And another

transfer contacted

Really good player. Great perimeter shooter. Given that 3-pt shooting hasn’t been a strength for this current Razorback team, I’m not surprised the coaching staff is interested.

I agree that Jamir is a big time player that can shoot the 3 and also assist and rebound. He is a good looking athlete and he would really fit into Muss’ system.

It’d be nice to have a 93% guy from the line at crunch time if he can take care of the ball. However he shot “only” 76% this year. Started out at Minny before transferring to AU. Assist to turnover was slightly over 1:1 both years at AU. Shot 43% from deep this year, 39% last year.

And another

RD loves this lol

Easy to see why.

Davion Warren is a big time player! He could play the 1,2 or 3 and be effective at any of those positions. And Muss likes big guards that are athletic.

1 Like

Then your going to love the idea of Marvin Johnson

Marvin Johnson? Did I miss something? Are we recruiting him? His video is awesome!

1 Like

Yep, in his top 4…

Marvin Johnson looks like a perfect replacement for Moses Moody. This kid has fantastic skills. He can obviously score from anywhere on the court and do it very quickly. Only question is how well does he play defense.

Johnson is a lot more Jalen Tate than Moses Moody.

I was excited about Marvin until I looked up his stats and he was averaging almost 5 TOs a game. Yikes.

Might well be, but I still wonder how his defense will measure up. Johnson for Tate, Akol for Smith and who to replace Moses?

And another…

And 30% shooting 3-ball
wish his 3-pt fg % was closer to 40% than 30%