Amazing Jordan Walsh Video

This guy is such an advanced player! notice his moves in the post and how well he knows how to use his feet and either hand and his body control to hang and finish with contact,basically impossible to stop 1 on 1 bc of that! can’t wait to see him show out in front of 20,000 in BWA

1 Like

Mercy. It’s hard for me to believe how good this class is…

2 Likes

Damn that’s almost all dunks… Youdaman, you’re gonna make Gas salivate when he sees that. LOL

2 Likes

Yeah the thing about him is that his ball handling and his speed and athleticism. He covers so much ground so quickly that he just takes off and slams from about seven or eight feet out. He will be the most explosive player we’ve ever had here IMO.He is impossible to stay in front of because of his ability to handle the ball and shake and bake and accelerate

1 Like

This is true. BTW how tall and wingspan is he. Anybody that Mr Walsh plays like?

Just to give a point of interest. College and Pro…

He’s 6’7 don’t know what his wingspan is but it’s quite lengthy.I don’t watch enough pro ball anymore to have a good take on who he reminds me of. Clyde Drexler comes to mind as far as how he can accelerate and glide to the goal.

1 Like

The dude is a bully :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The dude is a dude!

1 Like

40 inch vertical… basketball practice with be very interesting next fall.

2 Likes

Starter from day one. Can’t think of another former Arkansas player like J Walsh. Maybe Derek Hood but Walsh has a much better offensive skill set.

1 Like

If Muss can put all of these pieces together next year, it could be a very special year. And Muss has proven thus far that he is good at putting the pieces together.

1 Like

I love a kid that can take it to the rack and finish no doubt!! Flush city. If we get AB to finish this class and get either JD or Audise to come back - look out

2 Likes

Michael Qualls, his Jr season.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.