alex collins starts for ravens

looking good
announcers bragging on him and how he was a spark and how great he was doing…

then he fumbled

hopefully that doesnt derail his emergence

busts a beautiful long run leading to a baltimore score…

way TO GO ALEX COLLINS !!!

this is the best thing that i have seen so far in the entire football season… college or pro

Glad for Alex, but I’m not watching any NFL games, not that the NFL will care since I don’t buy merchandise or tickets.

Just left M and T Bank stadium

Fairly obvious Alex is our most dynamic player in an otherwise anemic offense. The OL is injured and garbage and we really need Alex’s vision and shiftiness

He just has to fix his fumble issues that have plagued him for so long

Good to hear from you

[quote=“MossyLakeHog”]
Glad for Alex, but I’m not watching any NFL games, not that the NFL will care since I don’t buy merchandise or tickets.
[/quote]On the other hand, I get NFL Sunday Ticket just so I can keep tabs on former Razorbacks in the NFL. While watching the Dallas game, I recorded the Baltimore game just so I could watch and see Alex if he got it. Really enjoyed seeing him play so well.

There aren’t many I pull for as hard as Alex. He’s a good person. If you ever spent one minute around him, you are a fan. I plan to catch up with him after the season and do something on his relationship with Pat Gazzola. I know he’ll agree to visit. I don’t like to bother the pro guys during their seasons.

Alex has a magnetic personality with a glorious smile.

So glad he became a Razorback.