Agim at the Senior Bowl

It sure sounds like McTelvin Agim is boosting his draft stock. He stood out in East-West Shrine practices last week and was a late addition to the Senior Bowl this week when a couple of players dropped out. He has had a couple of good workouts in Mobile.

Keep it ups Sosa!!! Go and earn that money!!

I’m working on a story about Agim. Here are a some videos I’ve found of him in practice the past couple of weeks:

1 Like

Good for him, hope he aces his job interview during the game. Being on losing team hurts your visibility but if you can play they will find you.

1 Like

We’ve had some really good players come through the program over the fast 5-7 years. Unfortunately, we haven’t had enough of them to make a team, and allow each to individually shine.

I spoke to Ric Serritella of NFLDraftBible.com about Agim’s past couple of weeks, as well as C.J. O’Grady’s play in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl last weekend.

Great to see him do well. I wonder how good he would have been if he was surrounded by equally good players. Reflecting back on past two years, he probably played well but it was lost in the poor performance of the team as a whole. He was a stand up guy for media and fans during interviews, hope he gets to pursue his dreams in NFL.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.