Actual football tickets are in your account

Yeah, I don’t think it’s possible to do it that way. I noticed this morning that I couldn’t even “see” my tickets on the Game Day app, they seem to be having issues. Hopefully that all straightens out next week, I haven’t saved all of mine to GPay as I need to transfer several for every game.

Edit: I had to uninstall the app, and reinstall it to get it to behave. I could access my tickets from my phone through the link in the email, but the app wouldn’t work until reinstalled. Now if I could get them to send me my other parking pass they shorted me…….

That was exactly what happened to me! I wonder if maybe the amount of traffic on the app following the e-mail about the tickets being available in the app, may have crashed it temporarily. It seems to be working fine now.

Looks like they’re getting close on the free Rice tickets, I show 8 tickets in my account, I only have 6 season tickets. They aren’t listed with the season tickets, yet, probably soon. Still no aTm or LR tickets, either.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.