A Small Forward/PF

That can create wth a decent handle & score at the elbow will put this Team over the top next year. How many times this weekend have we seen Cook or Thomas miss that little 12 footer? With these guards coming back next year, and if Gafford can replace Moses’ defense of the rim, this team has a high ceiling next year. Fun to watch us have really good guard play again.

Cook understands his role better than Thomas. Adrio Bailey is the wild card with the most upside too me. I think he can become a good rebounder and defender. On offense Cook is too timid around the rim. Bailey can be a force at the rim he needs to get in the weight room same for all of the team.

We’ll be better next year. If Cook and Thomas don’t step up, better believe Bailey and/or Hall will be ready to contribute at that spot.

Cook understands his role better than Thomas. Adrio Bailey is the wild card with the most upside too me. I think he can become a good rebounder and defender. On offense Cook is too timid around the rim. Bailey can be a force at the rim he needs to get in the weight room same for all of the team. The incoming recruiting class of 2017 and 2018 should bring in more talent that in the future this problem should correct itself.
We need players to understand their role and make good decisions. Which at times Thomas is as loose as a goose with the ball. I really hope Gafford, Hall and Garland hit the weight room and nutrition. Plan to get in good shape early. We will need those 3 freshmen to step in and play.
If we get Zahire to add to the class problem solved I think!

Is Hall more of a post up player or open floor wing?

Darious Hall is an undersized 4 with some 3 skills at this point.

But he is coming along every game and could end up being a solid 3

How about Brachen Hazen? He didn’t play much, but he’s supposed to have good basketball skills, and IQ. He’s 6’8". Will he be a contributor next year?