A second chance for Arkansas at Bentonville's Marym Dauda?

It seems LSU is going to make a run at Baylor head coach Kim Mulkey, a Louisiana native.

By the way, her son Kramer Robertson is a shortstop in the St. Louis Cardinals organization.

Dauda is the 6-4 McDonald’s All-American post from Bentonville that signed with Baylor and was one of the 10 semifinalists for the Naismith National Girls Player of the Year along with Arkansas signee and Fort Smith Northside star Jersey Wolfenbarger, who finished in the Final Five.

1 Like

Interesting…I have a source close to this coach and will see what I can find out. Hard for me to believe she would want to leave what she’s built in Waco for LSU.
Kim will be in town in a few weeks for a wedding.

It would be awesome to add Dauda after getting Sasha to come home! Sure hope it happens.

This just in…

Yeah I saw the same tweet you did. Going back to Loozana.

Nice pic in the ADZ article on Mulkey - shows her palming a ball, or it is just great timing with the camera.

Any word from Dauda?

I have left messages asking her to get back with me when she gets her thoughts together.

I assume her head is spinning from the news

1 Like

Remember her cheering her son on at LSU games

That’s Kramer Robinson, who is shortstop in the St. Louis Cardinals minor league system.

1 Like

yeah I remember him at LSU,she was there for several of his games.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.