A request for Dudley...

Dudley could you give us a capsule version of the new players coming to the basketball team next year to join the current guys? Please list their height without shoes, weight, position, and their strengths and weaknesses. I don’t follow basketball recruiting , but I think a lot of us would be interested in this post. Since Gifford is coming back… the optimism is going to be high along with the expectations. Maybe, next year could be what we had hoped for this year.

Not to step on Dudley’s toes on this, but I got he and Richard’s help last week on the recruits coming in. They went into solid detail on what those guys bring for this lookahead story.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018 … l-them-20/

Scottie did a great job. Very good breakdown.

Thank you. That is a nice summary of what a lot of us wanted to see. It appears we are cocked and loaded for a really good year. Hopefully, it will work out for the coach, the players, the school and the fans. We are ready.

But I will go over each soon

Can you look at a class break down as well? I am real concerned about the bloated classes that can create too much turmoil after graduation. We lost a ton of SR’s that are now being replaced by ALL freshmen. We have a few Fr in the Gaffords class, a few Sophs. I would assume that if anyone transfers that we should improve the class break down with JUCO replacements.

Or a graduate transfer.