A&M trouble?

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/1052434002 … ssion=true

Very likely!

Not shocking to me. I’ve always had suspicion about Jimbo and his methods.

This looks bad.

Wow that is ugly with evidence to boot. Me thinks this helps us with recruiting a bit lol.

They need to get the other player who was given cash to sing along with having some other players come forward backing what the kid is saying for it to get really bad! Too bad someone didn’t get video of the on field illegal coaching. I have got to believe what this kid and father are saying is true because no way was it easy to come forth with this kind of information, even if to just get yourself eligible this year versus losing a year.

You can always count on Aggies being Aggies! I don’t care how much they spend or how bright their future looks, they will always be Aggies.

And Jimbo’s $$$$, guaranteed right? I guess they could fire him for cause. :lol:

The most ominous thing for A $ M is that the kid got Tom Mars for a lawyer, who has already shown a willingness to take on school admins and their lawyers, and has the annoying habit of being able to back up his position with some proof.

Never been a Jimbo Anything To Win Guy.

As the story goes…the third time Jimbo Fisher had to be called to come down to the Tallahassee police station to pick up Jameis Winston, he was so upset that he suspended his third team right tackle for 2 games!

Remember, this is the school that got probation for giving Eric Dickerson a Trans-Am, which he then drove to SMU.

Much truth in all of these comments. That said they have the funds to cope with it thanks to Permian Basin but PR impact will determine how it plays out like the matter at Ohio State.

There is a lot of evidence and other players that could corroborate the details. At the very least it will slow down A&M recruiting until the NCAA decides to play paper tiger.

Around eight years ago ESPN had six players on camera detail how cash payments were being made to them and other players at Auburn to go along with paying for a preacher’s QB son six figures and not one thing happened to the cheating Tigers… nothing will happen at A/M either.

This

Correct.

I lived in Aggie country for a year and they have the money and alumni support to get them out of any potential trouble. I mean this isn’t new for them. They’ve been doing this for decades.

At least we can hope that there is enough smoke and drama for a few months to get some A&M recruits to visit us.

This is very likely only the tiniest tip of the iceberg.
Aggies didn’t throw close to a hundred million to change
coaching regimes to cut corners anywhere along the way.
They mean to have a national championship at any cost.
They chose a man that believes the same way.

The money behind that program makes Auburn and
Ole Miss look like street bums. A scary thought on the
ultimate crescendo this may bring to the SEC conference
in recruiting. Their coach will bring disdain and increase
the negative bias and vibes that already exist against
our conference.

[quote=“adgebg”]

This is very likely only the tiniest tip of the iceberg.
Aggies didn’t throw close to a hundred million to change
coaching regimes to cut corners anywhere along the way.
They mean to have a national championship at any cost.
They chose a man that believes the same way.

The money behind that program makes Auburn and
Ole Miss look like street bums. A scary thought on the
ultimate crescendo this may bring to the SEC conference
in recruiting. Their coach will bring disdain and increase
the negative bias and vibes that already exist against
our conference.

100% correct

Thinking ahead and hoping for a gargantuan leap in our
football fortune, I fear we may be the real proving ground
for their next coach.