A little taste of reality

I didn’t post after the loss this weekend! 2 reasons. We all gave CBB a pass his first year and secondly I have a fight against cancer that has me feeling like the 4th quarter collapse the hogs endured this weekend.
There’s always something to be positive about I suggest all of my fellow hog fans find it! God bless you all!

Hang in there AH. God bless you.

In the big picture of things, losing a football game is pretty small.

[quote=“ArmyHog”]

I didn’t post after the loss this weekend! 2 reasons. We all gave CBB a pass his first year and secondly I have a fight against cancer that has me feeling like the 4th quarter collapse the hogs endured this weekend.
There’s always something to be positive about I suggest all of my fellow hog fans find it! God bless you all!

[/quote]Sending my best wishes for everything you need to win your battle.

Richard you have hit the nail on the head! I have at least one more surgery. I know I’m not going this alone. But when its time for the change of address there’s nothing anyone can do to delay it. Let’s hope that hog fans are as passionate about there faith!

We’re all guilty of losing sight of what’s important, but I truly try to check myself when I get upset about something that in the big scheme of things isn’t that important.

Please keep us updated.

I will post an update when i have one.
By the way do you any updates on a TV job to replace the Pig Trial yet? I think watched the Pig Trial show just to keep up with recruiting. You do a good job and your honest!
Time for a nap. Thanks for all the prayers!

Mercy Army that’s a lot of posts.
I had thousands until we changed formats. I was in a lot of discussions. BP was the last one.
Then prostate cancer popped up. I’m in remission now.
So I decided to tackle the next issue. Last January I had full knee replacement. And at the moment it’s not going well. I can’t decide if falling off a roof 25’ on a house I was building or this knee replacement has been worse. Both pretty bad. Broken neck and could have died.

Now the past several months I’ve been having severe chest pains. And my left arm feels like it’s going to fall off. BUT for 20 years I have had some residual pain, neck, shoulder, elbow, back of my left hand burns like somebody has a lighter held to it and fingers tingle num.

I know Clay and several have said to keep them posted but typing has gotten so bad I’ve almost stopped. Now I now I just typed a long one but IF I go down it’s going to be swinging…

Prayers and may God be with you.

Posts like this bring us back to reality. Football has a place and we all love our Hogs. But in the grand scheme…it’s not important.

Just found out my sweet beautiful niece has a mass in one breast and an abnormality in the other breast. She lives in Fayettville and is the mom of a UA freshman and a FHS freshman. Love her like she is my own. She has sit next to me at Hog games many, many times. But today the Hogs are way down on our list of priorities.

Prayers please for my sweet niece.

And prayers and blessings for you Army Hog.

Hang tough, Army. You’re an important member of this board’s family.

armyHog, I will say a prayer for you tonight and hope that you can conquer the cancer. God Bless

Thanks for the admonition, Army. It is always good to stop
and count our blessings. Stewing too long and deeply over
a lost football game is fruitless. Why do we do these absurd
things?
I know there are many heartfelt prayers for your strength
and a hopeful outcome in this battle you are waging.
May the grace and comfort of our Lord be with you.

Wow hate to hear that…Cancer is a terrible disease!! Will be praying for you brother

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, thankfully we serve a awesome God who cares for us. WPS

Army, hang tough and be confident with success… with your training and experiences I have no doubt of the outcome. God Bless.