A few tidbits

Defensive lineman Noah Shannon, 6-3, 285, of Oswego, Ill., said he’s friends with Arkansas offensive line coach Kurt Anderson’s niece, who attends Oswego. The Hogs recently offered him.

Arkansas QB/pitcher commitment Connor Noland struck out 12 while allowing only one hit and a walk in Greenwood’s 1-0 victory over El Dorado on Thursday.

Springdale Har-Ber junior athlete Payton Copher has been invited to Louisville’s June 12-14 camp. He’s one of the better athletes in the state.

[quote=“RichardDavenport”]
Defensive lineman Noah Shannon, 6-3, 285, of Oswego, Ill., said he’s friends with Arkansas offensive line coach Kurt Anderson’s niece, who attends Oswego. The Hogs recently offered him.

Arkansas QB/pitcher commitment Connor Noland struck out 12 while allowing only one hit and a walk in Greenwood’s 1-0 victory over El Dorado on Thursday.

Springdale Har-Ber junior athlete Payton Copher has been invited to Louisville’s June 12-14 camp. He’s one of the better athletes in the state.
[/quote]

Yep, I hear that Payton is a 4.4 forty guy. He’ll be recruited as an athlete.

[quote=“HeKnowsMyName”]

Everyone’s a 4.4 guy in high school…

[quote=“RICEPIG1”]

I believe he ran a 10.7 last spring so he can motor.

I hope the young man has the work ethic and heart to go along with that speed. It takes more than just speed!