A Few Observations

1. I have a deeper dislike of U.K. & their “class” coach after today’s game. Look forward to beating them regularly starting next year.
  2. We are a solid 4 production away from being a very, very good team right now.
  3. We are closing the talent gap with U.K. These next two classes are loaded for us. Barford & Macon are studs.
  4. Also have a new found dislike for Monk. Classless move today & I have trouble not wishing him ill will now.
  5. I think we will beat Seton Hall & give UNC a tough game in the tourney.

Amen!

Monk showed something today that I didn’t think he would do. Marcus and Malik toyed with our state and UofA because Malik knew he wanted to play for UK a long time. All that time Marcus was toying with our fans by getting perks of business relationships and getting camps. Marcus played this to the hilt while he knew little brother was going to UK. Malik’s trash talk and throat slash put him in the scum level with Marcus. I hope Malik and Marcus get what they deserve.

I totally agree! I would like to see them both penniless and on the street one day … soon.

I agree with everything, except wishing the ill will on someone. I would never wish anything bad on anyone. But, I will say Monk showed his true colors, which are Kentucky blue. The throat slashes were classless, glad he’s not a hog. He fits right in with Calpari and their culture.

The Monk brothers have very few friends that they have not used up! I have no use for either one of them. The good thing is the state of Arkansas and our fans owe neither one of them nothing. Monk will be in the NBA D league next year and we won’t see him in the Kentucky uniform again. Fox either !
Our next 2 recruiting classes have loyal kids from Arkansas that will take this to the next level. Along with the Bardford, Macon and Thompson. The hog will have scoring options next year. Our defense will have to get better.

[quote="ArmyHog"] The Monk brothers have very few friends that they have not used up! I have no use for either one of them. The good thing is the state of Arkansas and our fans owe neither one of them nothing. Monk will be in the NBA D league next year and we won't see him in the Kentucky uniform again. Fox either ! Our next 2 recruiting classes have loyal kids from Arkansas that will take this to the next level. Along with the Bardford, Macon and Thompson. The hog will have scoring options next year. Our defense will have to get better. [/quote]

Rumors have been around for a long time that Calipari promised Marcus access to all the One and Done talent to be their agent. Marcus used the recruitment to build relationships in business. Marcus used it to set up a Sports Agency and he is Executive Director of Monk Promotional Management Group. I’m not making it up https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcus-monk-b303a43b/