A few notables from football today

Cole Kelley is suspended indefinitely. Ty Storey is the No. 2 QB this week (was last week, too, because of Kelley’s injury) and Jack Lindsey is the No. 3 QB.

Ty Clary is out for the rest of the season with a knee injury that is going to take about six weeks to heal.

Hjalte Froholdt, C.J. O’Grady and De’Andre Coley should be able to play vs. Mississippi State.

Here are all of Jimmy’s updates: http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017 … ppi-state/

With all the injuries we suffer do you question our strength and conditioning program ? WPS

Slightly off topic but noted today that if Hawgs allow 35 points in the remaining two games, this defense will have the all time worse record for points allowed per game since we stared playing football in 1894. Anyone remember that team and what the scheme was. Rob Smith appears to have been the fall guy last year.

No. There are no more injuries here than there is at any other program.

I saw Saban being interviewed on the SEC network crying big about all the injuries he’s had this year.

Bama really has been hit hard this season. Most years, they have so much depth that they can just plug in another 5-star if someone goes down. But this year they’ve had to put in people who really aren’t ready for prime time. So far they’ve gotten away with it. Might not against Auburn in two weeks.

I don’t go back quite that far, but I don’t think that is right. According to what I found on the webber nets, we only played 3 games that year and two of them were shutouts. In the other we gave up 58 to the Longhorns, but that’s still giving up less than 20 ppg.