A "Black Out" this weekend? Why?

A “Red-out” or “White-out”, I can see…or the alternating thing we did earlier this season.

But a BLACK-out?

Prediction - it will fail terribly. Maybe 40% will wear black, mixed in with mostly red and some white.

1 Like

Ugh, no way!

Are they hanging funeral bunting too?

2 Likes

GHG (Goth Hogs Goth! )

1 Like

No way, jose’.

1 Like

It indicates students, maybe it’s just their section.

So stupid! Who is in charge of coming up with these type things?

2 Likes

It’s just for the students, so I don’t think it’s a big deal. If a few more wonder into the stadium because of it, it won’t be a bad thing.

1 Like

Teeter sent out a follow-up tweet to indicate instead of black, they’ll be doing red, white, and blue to (I guess) match the special Hog helmet sticker of those colors honoring the military.

Awful idea. Our colors are red & white, not black.

1 Like

It wasn’t going over, anyway. The students pay less attention to him, than the adults that follow him on Twitter for his breaking news that he gets off a paysite.

2 Likes

Glad that fizzled. Made no sense up against the red white and blue helmet logo

1 Like

I mean that’s not coming from the university. Best I can tell, he is a student reporter for a college website.

1 Like

Certainly not well thought out. A dud indeed.

A “dud indeed?”

Hey, now.

It clearly was not a sanctioned deal and had less support than a bring back Chad Morris pep rally would have.

1 Like

Maybe its not black but Anthracite? MUHAHAHAHA

A bring back Chad anyway would be worse than a tornado hitting during halftime!

All the coaches are in Black… Lord have mercy

They were in camo. The photo is of the Pig Screen, but you can still make it out.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.