502 Error is back

My cell phone had it earlier this morning and now my computer has had it pop up.

Yes it is

I’m getting it a few times on my phone. Just figured it was because I’m out of country.

Hey everyone. If you get an error on your phone or computer, please take a screenshot and post it here. I’ll take a look and see what we can do. Thanks!

1 Like

Google Chrome
Android Smartphone

In addition to screenshots, I’m told it will be helpful if you can provide the link that is giving you a 502 error.

Unfortunately, just saying there is a 502 error doesn’t help much. They need to be able to pinpoint where the errors are occurring.

1 Like

I’m getting 502 when I click Latest News in the black bar at the top.

Got it yesterday and it took me back to 2020 articles and stories

Ray ID: 6cebae3169512ec5 • 2022-01-17 01:06:21 UTC

Bad gateway

I’m not computer savvy. Earlier in 2021, I received this error, and unable to receive whole hog sports on android Samsung. I called Arkansas Democrat Gazette and spoke with technical support. No resolution. I am able to access thru my iPad. It’s disappointing, as I don’t read whole hog sports as much, even considered canceling.

I would have posted my complaint earlier, but 502 was lurking…

Error 502

Ray ID: 6d318d298c4c0f02 • 2022-01-25 12:37:11 UTC

If I posted every time I got 502, I’d be on here several times a day. Sometimes can’t even get to the WHS front page, particularly on Chrome on my phone, but occasionally on Firefox or on my laptop.