5 of Top 8 from SEC

Auburn moved up to #8 because of a Top 50 commitment today. They should move up into Top 5 as the word is they will get one or two Top 10 commitments this week.

PJ it looks like the SEC may be stepping up in talent a whole lot! Maybe this will show up in results next season. Florida has a great singing class for 2019. So they weren’t needing a whole lot of spots!

Hopefully back to 6 or 7 to the Dance. Bama and Aggies are doing well too.

1 Like

I think the SEC should be able to get 6 or more. The non conference schedule needs to be strong and avoid the head scratching bad losses that hurt the conference as a whole last season!

Auburn lost a top recruit. ESPN #3 Jalen Green chose G League over Auburn. This should keep Arkansas at #6. Hogs had moved up from #7 to #6 because Michigan who was #3 lost Isaiah Todd to G League.

I don’t think he was committed to Auburn or anyone else. As a matter of fact, he’s quoted as saying IF he had chosen college, it would have been Memphis.

I have seen that too about Memphis. But I have also seen some sites had him picking Auburn. 247 Sports had picked Auburn,

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.