4 kickoff times announced

Sept. 26 vs. Georgia: 3 p.m. on SEC Network
Oct. 3 at Mississippi State: 6:30 p.m. on SEC Network Alternate
Oct. 31 at Texas A&M: 6:30 p.m. on SEC Network
Nov. 7 vs. Tennessee: 6:30 p.m. on SEC Network or ESPN

so all we needed was a pandemic to get out of the 7am kickoff time, hunh? I’d have started one years ago if I knew that…JK of course!

GHG

Actually, it’s one of the benefits of playing the top teams. You can bet if we got the bottom of the east like many wanted they would have had us playing before I could even pour a bloody mary. I’d rather be in afternoon/prime time, even with terrible odds.

At least by late Sept it shouldn’t be unbearably hot at 3:00 in RRS. I would have preferred a 6:00 p.m or later KO. (I say that like I’m going to be there. I’m not.)

I will be there, and you are right. Those 3:00 kickoffs are brutal in early September, usually fairly comfortable in late September, and can be wonderfully pleasant in October. I sit on the east side, so the sun can be an enemy in early season games, but a friend later in the season.

Nothing compares to the excitement of a night game at RRS! Unfortunately we no longer get the evening prime time slots for our Fayetteville games, & perhaps that will change when we are a better team.

Well, we have one when we play EOE-K (Evil Orange Empire-Knoxville for the uninitiated.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.