4 games left

I a greedy old fart and want to win all 4, but I do not think that is going to happen. So I just told a friend, if we can go 2-2 (win all home games & drop road games) I think I’d still be okay with that.

That would be wins over Kentucky and LSU, with losses to Florida and this same Tennessee team.

Any other opinions out there.

2 Likes

That’s not a bad guess.

I think a lot of the pundits will move us into the lock territory now.

1 Like

We’ll go 3-1 with the loss at Tenn.

3 Likes

3-1 with loss at Tenn or at home to Kentucky

1 Like

I think we lose at Tennessee, beat LSU and hope we win one of the other two games

1 Like

I’ll be fine with 2-2. Just protect The Bud, and beat the squid!

1 Like

I hope they can just win the next game at Florida! Worry about the other 3 after the trip to Gainesville.
Kentucky at home next Saturday will be a war! LSU at home will be a treat that’s the game I want it win so bad send Slick back to Baton Rouge with a box of kleenex! I can’t stand him!
To close it out on the road at Tennessee will be a rough one to play! It will be a slug fest.
I hope for 4-0 but 3-1 is more likely.
I don’t think Florida can put play our hogs on defense.

2 Likes

Florida is an appetizer, Army. Kentucky is the main course.

2 Likes

I think we win at UF. Should win at least 1 of the 2 home games. The only one I pencil as a loss is TN at Knoxville. Need to win 1 or 2 in the SECT and we could be a 4 or even a 3 seed.

I doubt we win at Florida, Chip. They are fighting for their lives. If we can just win our last 2 home games, it won’t matter what we do in the SEC Tourney either.

1 Like

We’ve always had a hard time in Walletville. But we’ve never played D like this before (Hawgball didn’t hold good teams to 27%). And I expect a letdown after their big win today. Won’t be easy, but winnable.

3 Likes

Do you guys remember how bad we’ve been hosed almost every time we’ve been to Gainesville? That’s the one I’d really like to win. Even more than beating Squid. And LSU. Sure would be sweet to beat Willie boy twice in one season.

More than beating The Squid in The Bud? Ridiculous. I don’t care what we do in Gainesville, we have to win next Saturday!

4 Likes

I know it sounds crazy, but I’m a long time gator hater. Their fans are as arrogant and obnoxious as anyone’s and the crazy bad officiating we’ve had to deal with there, really sticks in my crawl.

1 Like

Its been like 27 years or so since we won at Florida. . . a win there would be huge.

Edit: The 94-95 team was the last team to win at Gainesville. Thanks HogStats.com

3 Likes

I see 4-0 BABY!!!

1 Like

If Arkansas wants to stay a top 5 seed, they need to win out.

No we don’t. We will be a top 5 seed if we just win out at home.

2 Likes

No guarantee of. Don’t gamble with it, just win out. Lots of chaos ahead in next couple of weeks. Our eventual seeding will be influenced by what other teams do was well. Unfortunate, but that’s reality. Win out and control your own destiny as best you can.

I would love to win out, but I don’t see it happening. Like I have said repeatedly, just win out at home, and we will be fine.