34 and a half minutes of terrible basketball

Then Superman to the rescue. What a 5 and half minute display by Ricky! He and AB totally controlled the ball. With AB making sure he got the ball in Ricky’s hands on every possession, the game was about to be over.

The entire team played great defense in those closing minutes. I’m going to erase the first 34.5 minutes from my memory. I heard Muss mention to the announcers that other coaches told him after the Hawaii trip the players would be without much energy in their next game. Muss said “now we’ve seen that, well except with Ricky and AB here at the end”!

3 Likes

Ricky and Black are gamers.

2 Likes

And I would have to add the Mitchell brothers to that. They give us a consistent, tough, low post presense that we haven’t had under Muss. Very pleasantly surprised.

2 Likes

Yeah, Mahki and AB were the only 2 that played great in the 1st half. Mahki was amazing with just 1 short of a double double in the 1st half with 9 boards and 10 points. He also had 3 blocks. If he hadn’t played like that in the 1st half, we may have been so far behind, even Ricky couldnt have brought us back.

2 Likes

They have proved better than I hoped for. They both move really well for their size; glad they are Razorbacks.

2 Likes

I remember a lot of questions about the twins and keeping Kamani (sp).
It sure seems like Muss might know what he is doing.

3 Likes

Kinda does.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.