3 total from Texas, 1-2 slots unfilled, & last behind other new SEC staffs........................

[quote=“fatback”]

I’m not toning down anything, I think we came out better. I do think that He’s not in the level of the two guys we signed. Like I said also, im sure he thinks he’s better off, it probably worked out to be the best for both parties.

The offer list of the two we signed agrees with me as well, the two we signed for a fact have a better offer list.

[quote=“Poin77”]

If you had left your opinion at this it would have gotten your message across sufficiently without getting personal.

Not getting personal, by all accounts he seems like a great kid.

Going off of performance and comparison to the guys we signed. If I called him a punk or something, sure that’s personal, saying we are better off, not so personal.

But we all know how easily offended everyone is these days. Had I said that a kid from X Arkansas who plays LG and is 180 pounds isn’t as good of a prospect and we are much better off with Noah Gatlin, you would’ve never blinked an eye. You’ll have a fun time being miserable with this new coaching staff though, especially when they start doing well, true fan? We will find out.

Oh, come on. You’re being silly. The example above is a poor analogy. Now you wanna label me as a fake fan. Got your feelings hurt so you attack…smh

No my analogy is spot on.

It shows you have no comprehension f what a personal attack is and comparison of players.

From the way you talk on here, constantly negative, It’s hard to see If you are a fan. Most are excited about the new coaching staff and what they bring. You seem to have set an unrealistic expectation on them. Like I said, we will find out, from my view you don’t seem like one. Seem like a Debbie downer who just needs something to gripe about.

[quote=“Poin77”]

No my analogy is spot on.

It shows you have no comprehension f what a personal attack is and comparison of players.

From the way you talk on here, constantly negative, It’s hard to see If you are a fan. Most are excited about the new coaching staff and what they bring. You seem to have set an unrealistic expectation on them. Like I said, we will find out, from my view you don’t seem like one. Seem like a Debbie downer who just needs something to gripe about.

[/quote] No LG we’d recruit will weigh 180 lbs so your analogy is fallacious. Therefore, what follows is fallacious. I am perfectly capable of distinguishing the difference between you saying you saw the kid play in HS & he’s nowhere near the 2 safeties we signed & a page later saying the other two had better offers.
On the contrary, I am a Hog fan & have been one for 50 years. I care about the Hogs enough to point out events or decisions that IMO is hurting or will hurt the program. In my mind being a fan doesn’t require one to blindly swallow what the media or administration is feeding us. I am on record on this forum as approving of Morris’s recruiting efforts & feel he deserves a pass this year given the short window. I have said I hope he succeeds & finishes his career here because he leads my Hogs. But, I reserve the right to call BS when I see it. Again with the name calling…SMH

[quote=“fatback”]

We can agree to disagree then. Two different people who see things worlds different.

I appreciate different opinions, and I also call BS when I see it. We just think each other’s opinion is Bs, nothing wrong with that.

[quote=“Poin77”]

[quote=“fatback”]

We can agree to disagree then. Two different people who see things worlds different.

I appreciate different opinions, and I also call BS when I see it. We just think each other’s opinion is Bs, nothing wrong with that.

[/quote] Nope there’s not