2022 in-state hoops class rivaling 2020

So where do these 4 guys rank in their 2022 class nationally? And compare that to the Fab 4 this year? Thanks.

I’m also curious to see where the hoops junkies on here see their upside? Which ones have the most potential based on skill and development projections? I am not a great hoops scout but know we have some good ones on here.

I think when it’s all said and done, Ford and Smith will be top 30-50 prospects. Guy-King and Ware top 100. That could obviously change.

Pinion is another top 100 possibility. Will know more after the summer if the circuits play.

Glad you mentioned Pinion. I think Pinion is going to have a meteoric rise in the rankings soon.

I have a feeling that Class of 2022 is going to be better than 2020. For class of 2020, Williams, Davis and KK are ranked in the 80s and only one in the Top 50. In fact KK got into Top 100 late. There is a very good chance that we will have 3 in the Top 50 for class of 2022.

One thing 2020 has over 2022 is that 2022 does not have a big in the Top 100. Of course there is always a late bloomer.

I think Arkansas coaches have done a good job of mostly cleaning up top talent in the state beginning with the Class of 2017. Hogs signed Gafford, Garland and Hall in 2017, and then Joe, Henderson and Sills in 2018. 2019 was a lean year and for whatever reason both Mike and a Muss did not push hard on McBride. Now Muss is cleaning up 2020 except Moore. And Muss seems well poised to take care of 2021 and 2022.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Mcbride signed with Kansas in Nov 2018.

Heading into McBride’s final summer basketball circuit he was a lightly regarded two-guard for the Joe Johnson Arkansas Hawks his offers were UALR, Arkansas State, and Abilene Christian. Full disclosure, Mike Anderson has received more than his share of criticism for taking kids with that type of offer list. You could have asked any recruiting expert I’m not sure anyone of them would have saw what was coming for McBride during his AAU circuit.

Anderson extended an offer on Aug. 27 so If McBride wanted to be a Razorback he had the opportunity to do so. McBride did not even give Arkansas an official visit. Frankly, McBride took the bigger offer in the Jayhawks.

Then left before the start of his freshmen year in September 2019. Then Coach Musselman recruited him https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFfbzK7WwAA25KH?format=jpg&name=small

And he chose Vanderbilt…