2021 Baseball Signees

Is there a place on the site where Arkansas’ recent baseball signing class is listed? I have looked, but can’t find it.

https://www.wholehogsports.com/21bsbcommitments/

in regards to the list…is everyone expected to show or are there some who will be high draft picks and we might lose them to MLB?

No, I don’t think every one will make to campus as there are several that will likely be drafted high.

From my story linked below:

Along with his summer baseball season, those numbers have elevated him (Payton Stovall) to being No. 27 on MLB Pipeline’s top 150 prospects for the 2021 draft, released on April 21.

“I have always wanted to play college baseball,” Stovall said. “It’s been a dream of mine. I’ve always wanted to play major league baseball, too, and have it as a career one day.

“But right now, I am just focused on my high school career and just letting everything fall into place. I am a big believer that everything happen for a reason. So when we get to that time, we’ll get to that time.

"I love to see the way Arkansas is playing as the No. 1 team in the country and I can see myself playing there and it being fun. It will be a tough decision. When the time comes, I’ll be ready for it.”

Other players on the top 150 prospect list are current Razorback outfielder Christian Franklin (43) and several Arkansas signees, including shortstop Max Muncy (44) of Thousand Oaks, Calif.; Texarkana outfielder Braylon Bishop (70); left-handed pitcher Hagen Smith (96) of Bullard, Texas; and shortstop Drake Vanardo (144) of IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla.

thanks dudley

This page doesn’t include background information on the players but it lists the signees for the next 3 classes.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.