2019 QB Ty Evans visit update

“All of it blew me away”, said Evans.

Back on May 23.

The Arkansas Razorbacks became the first school to extend a scholarship offer to sophomore quarterback Ty Evans last week.
“It was just an overwhelming amount of emotion … to have my head coach telling me Arkansas was going to be my first offer,” Evans said. “I was like in shock right away.”
Evans, 6-2, 185 pounds of Monument (Colo.) Palmer Ridge said the offer from the Hogs fulfilled a major goal of his since youth.
“Thinking back, it was my dream since I was 6 years old to play Division I football, and it finally came true that somebody had given me the opportunity,” Evans said. “It was insane.”
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville offensive coordinator Dan Enos visited the school Wednesday and told Palmer Ridge Coach Tom Pulford he wanted to offer Evans.
“He came by early in the morning and talked to Coach Pulford and told him,” Evans said. “He had watched me throw one time before that.”
Evans completed 197 of 328 passes for 3,130 yards, 30 touchdowns and only 5 interceptions last season. He plans to attend a Razorbacks camp in June.

He plans to throw during tomorrow’s second session.