2019 QB Grant Gunnell

https://twitter.com/grantgunnell7/status/943318483739336704

From a few weeks ago: http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017 … use-expec/

Don’t let anyone convince you otherwise.Grant is the best QB coming up. He is the next Tom Brady. Bank on it. Bet on him being a Razorback.

I agree. Lots of chatter today about recruiting, but this guy is a program changer. He would put CCM fully in the game.

Strong words. Hope you’re right. I really like him.

What is his status, regarding his previous commitment to A&M? Did he officially reopen his recruiting after Sumlin left?

Nothing has changed. The link above is still accurate.

So…by the next Tom Brady, do you mean underwhelming in College, taken late in the draft and finally gets a chance to start cause the QB in front of him gets broken?

:lol:
Yeah, Ty Storey and whats his name transfer from USC were potential saviors too. I kinda like potential of CN, but we’ll see.

Didn’t he have some family connection to the UofA?

His grandpa Jim Price played on Arkansas’ 1964 national championship squad.

In the link above:

His father, Chris and mother, Julie earned degrees from Arkansas while his grandfather, Jim Price played linebacker for the Hogs’ 1964 national championship team.

I know Mr. Gunnell was here visiting earlier possibly during the Summer and showed interest, but I can’t help but feel he is committed to TAM and using us as backup. Hope he is open to being a Razorback.

At least our new coach has made a very positive impression on him. Let’s see what happens.

Grant has always loved the Morris offense. So has everyone else. Grant just did not want to go to SMU,

Is his grandfather Jim Price a principal in Arkansas?

I foresee Grant being like Tom Brady and Connor being like Aaron Rodgers. The two best. Wow!

No. He’s a business man in the Houston area.

Lots of rumors out there about how BB and Enos messed up recruiting this kid and he ended up an Aggie. Aggies gave his brother(who wasn’t highly recruited) a schollie seemingly to get an in with Gunnel. Will be tough to flip him but Morris and his previous Hog interest from family give us a chance.

Grant’s father Chris never complained about Bret or Dan. His brother made a 36 on the ACT. They did not give him an offer. He was a POW.

Perfect score?

Why wouldn’t he go Ivy League. I know I would.