2 Quotes by our fans that are absurd!

Number one is that the Auburn football team will be angry when it plays the Razorbacks Saturday because they just lost to the LSU Tigers. Number two is that Auburn Coach Gus Malzahn will not run up the score on the Razorback football team because he is a close personal friend of CCM. In the first place, according to what I have read and observed about the Auburn Coach, he doesn’t dwell on emotional issues with his team nor does he need to in order to get them to respond. I would imagine that this week has been one of focus and preparation to the task at hand. I would further imagine that with the athletes that he has, the score could go crazy as it has the past 2 years, unless our team can do something to prevent it. For some reason, I just can’t see old Gus whipping those young men into a mad frenzy to play Arkansas. I can see him trying to eliminate the gross number of penalties they have accumulated and trying to get a few more chunk plays out of his quarterbacks and receivers. Now if that relates to running up the score…call me naive! WPS!!!

Sounds like you are a big Gus fan.

I wonder if Gus is breathing a sigh of relief that he didn’t end up here, being in Chad’s shoes. A good question to ask, would Gus’s Arkansas team been any more successful than Chads.

No

After watching the game last night, I agree.

Shouldn’t the Hogs have been a little more angry after being embarrassed by NTS at home?

So, how would you measure that level anger of anger?

I don’t think Gus ever really considered coming here last year. Auburn’s cheating is sophisticated and part of the cultural fabric to keep up with Bama and it always delivers Top 10 classes and he would never have that at Arkansas. Life may get a lot more complicated for Gus playing a really tough schedule and losing a game to LSU early probably means three or four losses… that’s not what the Auburn fans are expecting buying all that talent.

I was at the game Saturday and I can tell you that most of their fans are NOT happy to have Gus and wish he would have left…

[quote=“jerrys4hogs”]

I was at the game Saturday and I can tell you that most of their fans are NOT happy to have Gus and wish he would have left…

[/quote]Don’t you wonder if the large donation to the University that Gus made was for more than generosity and apprectiation?