2 games on TV now

Are the worst basketball I have ever seen. Sir Charles and the crew are making fun of them. Just horrid basketball. Ugh

The reason for the shot clock was to make teams stop wasting talent and start trying. Some still resist.

Just turrible!

The final 8.8 seconds of UT-PU game took 7 minutes and 22 seconds to play. College basketball is not that much fun to watch anymore.

What if Texas Tech play Virginia in the Finals? It may be first team to 50 wins… but it may go into overtime to do it. :lol: :lol:

Haha… might be first team to 40 wins. That Tech defense is something.

Haha… yeah. It’s why I mostly watch NBA now. Sure do miss 80s and 90s college hoops. Fun basketball played back then.

RD said yesterday, he believed our fanbase wouldn’t care about style of play as long as we are winning. A lot of people agreed

After seeing VA (and they’re winning) , do you guys still agree?

I don’t care if we shoot free throws underhanded wearing a pink tutu. Just win baby.

Amen, just win, I thought that was what the objective! To many teams just to lazy to play good defense and it comes down to which team is hot on that night. I want our team to be some where between the best of Eddie Sutton and Nolan Richardson. WPS

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: