2 elite Arkansas kids scored 50 today

Against each other as top 15 programs.

(Combined)

And they don’t play for Arkansas.

I know Mike did all he could, and I can’t blame kids for going to better programs.

But still hurts just a little.

Hoping Arkansas makes tourney and keeps bringing program back.

Who cares, lets beat Auburn and cheer those that wanted to be Hogs

Best I can tell those are Florida and Kentucky guys.

Don’t want to see nor hear nothing about either of them. I’m a hog fan! They are not!

Clickbait. Horribly misleading title…

Why should it hurt? We Hogs won today.

Our Hogs, Barford, Dusty and Macon combined for 51. Let that soothe your pain.

Yep!!

[quote=“bushhog”]
Against each other as top 15 programs.

(Combined)

And they don’t play for Arkansas.

I know Mike did all he could, and I can’t blame kids for going to better programs.

But still hurts just a little.

Hoping Arkansas makes tourney and keeps bringing program back.[/quote

Reply: Are you kidding me, this team is playing good basketball whether at home or on the road, and all you can think of are the two that left the state as it relates to Monk the business community should have found his brother a job that’s what Cal did. Allen is a different sort as I understand it. he wanted nothing to do with Ark.

If they’re Arkansas kids they’re playing for the Razorbacks. Kids who play for UK or UF are Kentucky kids & Florida kids. I cheered for the Arkansas kids tonight–they beat Auburn

I like our guards. Good riddance.

“2 Elite kids–one a Kentuckian and 1 a Floridian–scored 50 today”. Fixed it for you.

It doesn’t hurt, anymore. The program is trending up. The Arkansas legacy who the Hogs did everything they could legally do to land, made his choice.

He’s rich and famous. And he’s gonna be richer and more famous.

Had he chosen to come here we would be a Top 10-15 team and he would still be in line to be a very high pick and would have jumpstarted the Arkansas program.

But, he and his brother $oldout and took the easy path.

So, I choose not to worry about what could have been. They didn’t care about the state, the program and the fans. That’s their right/choice.

It’s also my right/choice to remember them as what they are-- $ellouts who lost a lot of things they will never get back in order to gain some quicker fame and fortune.

Ok ok, I cry uncle.

Was simply lamenting fact that two Arkansas products are doing well elsewhere.

Can’t help but think of how much better we could be.

But yes of course in thrilled with Auburn win and play of our guards which has been great of late.

Hopefully as Mike gets thing rolling like now it encourages more kids to stay and play for home school.

Loving the upward movement and getting to NCAA which we should do every year and thrilled with late season run.

Proud of our kids who wear Arkansas on their chests even if can’t help but wish a few others stayed home.