13 yards rushing

Wow

Bielema said before the year he expected to have more than one thousand yard rusher!

Flag thrown for piling on. My goodness your are miserably persistent in your Bielema shots.

The Big Man LOVES to talk… some of us happen to Listen and remind folks of his most ridiculous drivel

Strain

One 1,000 yard rusher the last 11 years, it seemed like a safe bet to have one

You gotta hate a coach trying to be positive about his players in the preseason, huh?

[quote=“JacksonReid”]

The Big Man LOVES to talk… some of us happen to Listen and remind folks of his most ridiculous drivel
[/quote]if you are saying I don’t listen, not worth the debate, but for sure, regardless of what I hear or don’t, I fail to see the virtue of being a constant voice of discontent.

Jacksonreid, you belong on the rivals board as that board has the worst posters I have ever incurred.

No I don’t hate a coach for trying to be positive - in fact I don’t hate him at all.

But when you talk - and he loves to talk- you should know people are listening and holding you accountable when your team’s results don’t match your rhetoric.

I said before the season his favorite time of year is talking season ( Media days, ESPN car wash, etc).

Real season? Not so much

PS He didn’t say one… he said two and that was after watching his OL he’d kept under wraps behind the veil of closed practices!

Ignore is a wonderful tonic for negative ninnies.

LSU and ola miss had big games today.
MO Tigers got G-Bulldogs attention.
MState will be tough.

Some of the starch got knocked out of Allburn-I hope it helps us.

Bama is Bama, enough said.
AND, the shorthorns lost.

For $4M a year he should be able to take message board critics without sports media running to his defense.

He said he came here to beat Alabama, missed on that expectation also.