Re: Problems accessing insider forums

Postby bakedhog19741 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:32 pm

Matt Jones wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:20 pm
SDHog wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:52 pm
MikeinDallas wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:44 am
Theoretically aren't you supposed to be a paid subscriber to view/post on the insider boards? Altho it seems this functionality gets turned on/off at various times of the year. I not a subscriber but have been able to view/post to insider boards but since Aug 1 have not been able to.
Yes, you are supposed to be a paid subscriber.. and I am. But for 4 of the last 7 days no access to the forums (insider ones). I can read the articles but not access the forums. If we don't have resolution by tomorrow I'm cancelling the membership and looking for a refund. This is just crazy.. I mean just delete and recreate my account.. can't be that hard and if it is I"d find a new IT solution.
I am just seeing your message. Our tech team made a tweak last week that might have had an effect on some accounts. Please send an email to wholehogsports@wehco.com and someone in our customer service will be able to get your account corrected.

Matt, or a mod, can you put the email you posted above in the FAQ’s under login problems? I have issues sometimes and I’m sure this email would save a ton of headache

BaumbasticHawg

Postby BaumbasticHawg » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:57 pm

bakedhog19741 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:32 pm
Matt, or a mod, can you put the email you posted above in the FAQ’s under login problems? I have issues sometimes and I’m sure this email would save a ton of headache
It is already there, listed under How to contact Customer Service.

bakedhog19741

Postby bakedhog19741 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:03 pm

BaumbasticHawg wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:57 pm
bakedhog19741 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:32 pm
It is already there, listed under How to contact Customer Service.
Thank you, didn’t see it. Guess I’m getting old

SDHog

Postby SDHog » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:31 am

Matt Jones wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:20 pm
SDHog wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:52 pm
MikeinDallas wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:44 am
Theoretically aren't you supposed to be a paid subscriber to view/post on the insider boards? Altho it seems this functionality gets turned on/off at various times of the year. I not a subscriber but have been able to view/post to insider boards but since Aug 1 have not been able to.
Yes, you are supposed to be a paid subscriber.. and I am. But for 4 of the last 7 days no access to the forums (insider ones). I can read the articles but not access the forums. If we don't have resolution by tomorrow I'm cancelling the membership and looking for a refund. This is just crazy.. I mean just delete and recreate my account.. can't be that hard and if it is I"d find a new IT solution.
I am just seeing your message. Our tech team made a tweak last week that might have had an effect on some accounts. Please send an email to wholehogsports@wehco.com and someone in our customer service will be able to get your account corrected.
Thanks Matt.. I've been working with support for the last week. They are supposed to be contacting me when they get the problem resolved. I've only had access 3 days in the last 8 and this is day 4 of this occurrence.
aka - qcdale