Premium forum for discussing Razorback basketball.
gashog

Ethan Henderson

Postby gashog » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:11 pm

He doesn’t get the pub, but I like his game. I know everyone will respond that he needs to get stronger, as they all do. I get that. He has game. Translatable game to this level this year. All these guys can run. It’s crazy. I really like his fit in the system.
If the game was a simple as execution, there wouldn't be closed practices and playbooks, there would be open practices and a play. - Gashog

Lose The Fear!

Lynnsanity

Re: Ethan Henderson

Postby Lynnsanity » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:43 pm

gashog wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:11 pm
He doesn’t get the pub, but I like his game. I know everyone will respond that he needs to get stronger, as they all do. I get that. He has game. Translatable game to this level this year. All these guys can run. It’s crazy. I really like his fit in the system.
I keep hearing he is wayyyyy behind. Hoping he can give us some rotational minutes. We shall see.

gashog

Postby gashog » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:50 pm

Lynnsanity wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:43 pm
gashog wrote:
I keep hearing he is wayyyyy behind. Hoping he can give us some rotational minutes. We shall see.
Yeah, I have heard that too, but think he can contribute. Looking forward.
If the game was a simple as execution, there wouldn't be closed practices and playbooks, there would be open practices and a play. - Gashog

Lose The Fear!

PJHawg

Postby PJHawg » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:55 pm

gashog wrote:
He will get the pub eventually. He and Ali have the most upside of the freshman group, in my opinion. Watching these two develop is going to be intriguing.

In fact the way this staff develops players and coaches, watching this whole group grow as sophomores and juniors is going to be awesome. Just need to stay together.

rollingwithmike

Postby rollingwithmike » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:44 pm

Lynnsanity wrote:
gashog wrote:
Response: I doubt that seriously, this young man has played against all level of competition at the AAU level he is rated as a 4*, just might be a tad burnt-out maybe, regardless this coaching staff will wake him up, redirect his focus fire him up...where do you people hear such stuff and quick to repeat it as if it's fact...I Can say I haven't heard that!

Lynnsanity

Postby Lynnsanity » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:52 pm

I thought it was pretty feel known he was coming in as more of a project type as he is pretty raw, especially offensively. But from some who have seen some practices/scrimmages, that's the word.

Richard Davenport

Postby Richard Davenport » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:24 am

Ethan has the athleticism and quick leaping ability to be a good rebounder, shot blocker and a guy that can score with put backs, but he lacks a consistent shot and has to work on his ability to create. He has a ways to go.

PJHawg

Postby PJHawg » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:02 am

Lynnsanity wrote:
gashog wrote:
I believe that comment you heard was about Ibby Ali.

Dudley Dawson

Postby Dudley Dawson » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:18 am

Ali is the one who has the most to make up, not Henderson

eaglehog5

Postby eaglehog5 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:21 am

If he can give us 5-7 quality minutes a night, I will be very happy. Perhaps by his junior year he will develop into a very good player and be a part of the rotation.