Free forum for all users.
MikeinDallas
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:41 am
Location: Dallas, Texas

Vanderbilt

Postby MikeinDallas » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:25 pm

Any word yet on what time the Vanderbilt game is next week?

goldsurfer
Posts: 1533
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:48 pm

Re: Vanderbilt

Postby goldsurfer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Tulsa and Vandy morning KO......1100 am

MikeinDallas
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:41 am
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Vanderbilt

Postby MikeinDallas » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:29 pm

Crap I hate that time. I guess that's what happens when you are the worst team in the conference

goldsurfer
Posts: 1533
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:48 pm

Re: Vanderbilt

Postby goldsurfer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:14 pm

MikeinDallas wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:29 pm
Crap I hate that time. I guess that's what happens when you are the worst team in the conference
I put it on the DVR, go about my day, and watch it when I want to, like Prime Time 8-)

SoArkHog
Posts: 3148
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Vanderbilt

Postby SoArkHog » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:28 pm

Understandably, Vanderbilt-Arkansas should be an early game. No network would want that in prime time, at least not with this year's records. But it would seem to me that Arkansas ought to be able to request at least afternoon games, if not night games, for at least a few home games. Seems like a few years ago, LSU demanded the Alabama game in Baton Rouge be at night and got their way. I know Arkansas is not a SEC pet like Bama and LSU, and every team wants afternoon games, but if the LSU game on Nov. 10 is a morning game (three straight 11 a.m. games), that's just plain wrong. That would be four straight 11 a.m. Fayetteville games.

MikeinDallas
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:41 am
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Vanderbilt

Postby MikeinDallas » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm

goldsurfer wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:14 pm
MikeinDallas wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:29 pm
Crap I hate that time. I guess that's what happens when you are the worst team in the conference
I put it on the DVR, go about my day, and watch it when I want to, like Prime Time 8-)
Well I usually attend the games tho, that means I need to go up the day before; just kinda messes up the schedule!

MikeinDallas
Posts: 173
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:41 am
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Vanderbilt

Postby MikeinDallas » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:41 pm

SoArkHog wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:28 pm
Understandably, Vanderbilt-Arkansas should be an early game. No network would want that in prime time, at least not with this year's records. But it would seem to me that Arkansas ought to be able to request at least afternoon games, if not night games, for at least a few home games. Seems like a few years ago, LSU demanded the Alabama game in Baton Rouge be at night and got their way. I know Arkansas is not a SEC pet like Bama and LSU, and every team wants afternoon games, but if the LSU game on Nov. 10 is a morning game (three straight 11 a.m. games), that's just plain wrong. That would be four straight 11 a.m. Fayetteville games.
I didn't know that had already announced the time of the LSU game, that stinks!

SoArkHog
Posts: 3148
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Vanderbilt

Postby SoArkHog » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:19 pm

MikeinDallas wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:41 pm
SoArkHog wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:28 pm
Understandably, Vanderbilt-Arkansas should be an early game. No network would want that in prime time, at least not with this year's records. But it would seem to me that Arkansas ought to be able to request at least afternoon games, if not night games, for at least a few home games. Seems like a few years ago, LSU demanded the Alabama game in Baton Rouge be at night and got their way. I know Arkansas is not a SEC pet like Bama and LSU, and every team wants afternoon games, but if the LSU game on Nov. 10 is a morning game (three straight 11 a.m. games), that's just plain wrong. That would be four straight 11 a.m. Fayetteville games.
I didn't know that had already announced the time of the LSU game, that stinks!
It hasn't. I qualified that statement with the word "if."

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests