Free forum for all users.
COHOG

Fire Morris

Postby COHOG » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:56 am

Loss is on the Coach. Maybe Chad should have worried about his game prep instead of flying to Dallas. Hatfield lost his job by losing to The Citadel. He single handedly saved Bobo's job.

He should personally refund every fans ticket that was at this game. Not only an embarrassment for the school but also the SEC. Just imagine if we had to play CU or Hawaii. They would have stomped us. You can always blame it on the altitude like everyone else. Players deserve more commitment from Coach.

Cant wait until Monday at my office as all the CSU fans remind me that they won.

GeneralHog

Re: Fire Morris

Postby GeneralHog » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:34 am

Bit of an overreaction, especially for your first comment. One game doesn't determine a coaches tenure. And it was Crowe not Hatfield who lost to Citadel. But Citadel isn't on the same playing field as CSU, so not really a good comparison. I feel for you having to deal with other CSU's fanbase at work. I've dealt with the same thing in the past, but we play them again in Arkansas and revenge can be sweet.

BobgHawg

Postby BobgHawg » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:50 am

I am not sure it is revenge when you beat a team you should have beaten by 30 points but did not.

Rzbackangler

Re: Fire Morrison

Postby Rzbackangler » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:52 am

No, It’s not time to fire Morrison. He has to have time to get this losing mentality out of this program. Our players are infected. Right now, our program need serious help. Somehow...someway, he has to get our players to rise to occasion and play with a winning attitude.

hogreality

Postby hogreality » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:34 pm

Fire Morris? You sir, are an idiot.

Superhawgfan

Postby Superhawgfan » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:23 pm

No one is getting fired. We lost a game we should have won. I’ll guarantee (well let me say I believe) we will win a game this year we shouldn’t win.

Dfarris

Postby Dfarris » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Superhogfan,

Our Hogs will be favored to win in only possibly 3 of their remaining games, North Texas and maybe Vanderbilt.
So, you believe we will somehow win a game we aren’t favored against Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina or Texas A&M?
I love my Hogs, but this team this year I don’t believe is capable of winning any of these games wit the current roster makeup.
After a couple good recruiting cycles we may be ready to compete and win 3 or 4 of these SEC games, but not this year and probably not next year either.
This is a complete overhaul in reshaping our roster that Coach Morris and staff have to do.

I do like your passion though!

Go Hogs!

Mudvilleswine

Re: Fire Morrison

Postby Mudvilleswine » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:32 pm

Rzbackangler wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:52 am
No, It’s not time to fire Morrison. He has to have time to get this losing mentality out of this program. Our players are infected. Right now, our program need serious help. Somehow...someway, he has to get our players to rise to occasion and play with a winning attitude.
Dang. Don't y'all know Morrison has been gone for nearly 48 years. They found the fellow dead in a bathtub in Paris. No one knows why he died but many suspect that Pamela Courson killed him when he tried to go fourth and one on her. Who knows?

cdad

Postby cdad » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Note to Morris: Don't ever trust a hog defense to hold a late lead. They were getting torched the entire
second half. Bret could have told you that if you had asked him, maybe, but he never quite seemed to
learn the lesson either. Maybe you will start playing to win instead of playing "not to lose".

Richard Davenport

Postby Richard Davenport » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Posting something like this after game two or even in the first couple of seasons is ridiculous.