Free forum for all users.
GeneralHog

Anderson still confused by Hall's transfer

Postby GeneralHog » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:26 pm

From the voices I've heard, he had a close family member feed poison in his ear and it swayed him away. From everything else, it seems he loves Arkansas, UofA, and his coaches/teammates. He just got told he wasn't getting the respect he deserved. Makes no sense still.

Army Hog

Re: Anderson still confused by Hall's transfer

Postby Army Hog » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:57 pm

The young man will have to live with his decision. There is a lot of the me syndrome in this younger generation. It might give the young man a little reality check. I wish him well.

SoArkHog

Postby SoArkHog » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:17 pm

GeneralHog wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:26 pm
From the voices I've heard, he had a close family member feed poison in his ear and it swayed him away. From everything else, it seems he loves Arkansas, UofA, and his coaches/teammates. He just got told he wasn't getting the respect he deserved. Makes no sense still.
General, I'm not doubting what you've written in this post, but I don't grasp what that has to do with the header "Anderson still confused ..." I opened this post expecting to see words from Anderson. He probably is still confused, but I don't see that in this post.

GeneralHog

Postby GeneralHog » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:23 pm

SoArkHog wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:17 pm
GeneralHog wrote:
General, I'm not doubting what you've written in this post, but I don't grasp what that has to do with the header "Anderson still confused ..." I opened this post expecting to see words from Anderson. He probably is still confused, but I don't see that in this post.
It was on Bo Mattingly tonight. If I can find audio, I'll post it.

SoArkHog

Postby SoArkHog » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:49 pm

GeneralHog wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:23 pm
SoArkHog wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:17 pm
GeneralHog wrote:
It was on Bo Mattingly tonight. If I can find audio, I'll post it.
Thanks. Again, wasn't questioning you, just wondered where you'd heard it.

Lynnsanity

Postby Lynnsanity » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:47 pm

Im afraid Hall worked himself into a shoot and its gonna turn out to be a bad decision.

Rocket

Postby Rocket » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:35 am

This is along the lines of what I have heard from someone who knows him and is plugged in to the LR basketball scene. Too many people giving advice and creating a toxic situation.

bakedhog19741

Postby bakedhog19741 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Rocket wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:35 am
This is along the lines of what I have heard from someone who knows him and is plugged in to the LR basketball scene. Too many people giving advice and creating a toxic situation.

I don’t advocate Hogville very often, but there is a thread over there about transfers. It has comments from Tubby Smith. He says what you just did, too many people giving advice.

This is the link to the story, it’s from KY:

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/ ... 20444.html

Dfarris

Postby Dfarris » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:39 pm

I don't understand why D. Hall ultimately decided to transfer, only he does.
What I do know is that he is no longer a member of the Razorback family and we need not waste time on the subject.
Coach has already signed one knew Razorback and I'm hopeful he will sign another big at least 6'9" or taller soon and I don't believe we will end up missing either one of the transferring players.

Go Hogs!

bakedhog19741

Postby bakedhog19741 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:40 pm

Dfarris wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:39 pm
I don't understand why D. Hall ultimately decided to transfer, only he does.
What I do know is that he is no longer a member of the Razorback family and we need not waste time on the subject.
Coach has already signed one knew Razorback and I'm hopeful he will sign another big at least 6'9" or taller soon and I don't believe we will end up missing either one of the transferring players.

Go Hogs!

I agree with the highlighted portion