Free forum for all users.
GeneralHog
Posts: 1017
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:04 am

Re: Arkansas vs. Mizzou

Postby GeneralHog » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:47 pm

Dfarris wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:40 pm
Stop blaming the refs, we are making stupid fouls!
Besides, I only mentioned it on Gafford, not the whole game anyway.

bakedhog19741
Posts: 4089
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: Arkansas vs. Mizzou

Postby bakedhog19741 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:49 pm

GeneralHog wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:47 pm
Dfarris wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:40 pm
Stop blaming the refs, we are making stupid fouls!
Besides, I only mentioned it on Gafford, not the whole game anyway.


I don’t know, I thought Tilmon has gone over the back on Hall twice and it hasn’t been called.

GeneralHog
Posts: 1017
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:04 am

Re: Arkansas vs. Mizzou

Postby GeneralHog » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:56 pm

bakedhog19741 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:49 pm
GeneralHog wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:47 pm
Dfarris wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:40 pm
Stop blaming the refs, we are making stupid fouls!
Besides, I only mentioned it on Gafford, not the whole game anyway.


I don’t know, I thought Tilmon has gone over the back on Hall twice and it hasn’t been called.
There's been quite a few calls that make me question if these refs are calling two different games, BUT, we're shooting ourselves in the foot too much. We're missing easy shots and then making bad rotations on defense.

bakedhog19741
Posts: 4089
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: Arkansas vs. Mizzou

Postby bakedhog19741 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:59 pm

GeneralHog wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:56 pm
bakedhog19741 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:49 pm
GeneralHog wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:47 pm


Besides, I only mentioned it on Gafford, not the whole game anyway.


I don’t know, I thought Tilmon has gone over the back on Hall twice and it hasn’t been called.
There's been quite a few calls that make me question if these refs are calling two different games, BUT, we're shooting ourselves in the foot too much. We're missing easy shots and then making bad rotations on defense.

I don’t disagree. We have made some bad plays, but I do think the refs share some blame

GeneralHog
Posts: 1017
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:04 am

Re: Arkansas vs. Mizzou

Postby GeneralHog » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:02 pm

Even the announcers agree these are bad calls.

Now tell me that foul on Barford was a foul.

GeneralHog
Posts: 1017
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:04 am

Re: Arkansas vs. Mizzou

Postby GeneralHog » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:03 pm

Can you say travel on the rebound?

GeneralHog
Posts: 1017
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:04 am

Re: Arkansas vs. Mizzou

Postby GeneralHog » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:12 pm

The deciding factor was 33 FT's for Mizzou and 15 for Arkansas. Both shot really well from the line, Mizzou just got more chances and won because of it.

I'm honestly not surprised. I thought this wouldn't be a good game for us because it was senior night and mizzou would be hyped up. I'm just surprised they didn't sell out. Lots of empty seats.

Again, too many missed opportunities and sloppy play didn't help either.

In the grand scheme of things, this game doesn't hurt us at all. We are still in the NCAA tourney. Our RPI and BPI will still be high. Every SEC road team has lost today. We'll finish higher than we were predicted again. The only negative is we don't get a double bye, but there's worse things in life.

bakedhog19741
Posts: 4089
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: Arkansas vs. Mizzou

Postby bakedhog19741 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:15 pm

GeneralHog wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:12 pm
The deciding factor was 33 FT's for Mizzou and 15 for Arkansas. Both shot really well from the line, Mizzou just got more chances and won because of it.

I'm honestly not surprised. I thought this wouldn't be a good game for us because it was senior night and mizzou would be hyped up. I'm just surprised they didn't sell out. Lots of empty seats.

Again, too many missed opportunities and sloppy play didn't help either.

In the grand scheme of things, this game doesn't hurt us at all. We are still in the NCAA tourney. Our RPI and BPI will still be high. Every SEC road team has lost today. We'll finish higher than we were predicted again. The only negative is we don't get a double bye, but there's worse things in life.
Well, ACTUALLY, we were picked to finish 6th. We are 6th

GeneralHog
Posts: 1017
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:04 am

Re: Arkansas vs. Mizzou

Postby GeneralHog » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:20 pm

bakedhog19741 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:15 pm
GeneralHog wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:12 pm
The deciding factor was 33 FT's for Mizzou and 15 for Arkansas. Both shot really well from the line, Mizzou just got more chances and won because of it.

I'm honestly not surprised. I thought this wouldn't be a good game for us because it was senior night and mizzou would be hyped up. I'm just surprised they didn't sell out. Lots of empty seats.

Again, too many missed opportunities and sloppy play didn't help either.

In the grand scheme of things, this game doesn't hurt us at all. We are still in the NCAA tourney. Our RPI and BPI will still be high. Every SEC road team has lost today. We'll finish higher than we were predicted again. The only negative is we don't get a double bye, but there's worse things in life.
Well, ACTUALLY, we were picked to finish 6th. We are 6th
There's a 3 way tie for 4th place, and we have the same record as Kentucky, so Kentucky gets the 4th place bid. We have the same SEC record also with Mizzou, but have the better overall record and a split series, so I believe that Arkansas would claim 5th.

bakedhog19741
Posts: 4089
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: Arkansas vs. Mizzou

Postby bakedhog19741 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:29 pm

GeneralHog wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:20 pm
bakedhog19741 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:15 pm
GeneralHog wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:12 pm
The deciding factor was 33 FT's for Mizzou and 15 for Arkansas. Both shot really well from the line, Mizzou just got more chances and won because of it.

I'm honestly not surprised. I thought this wouldn't be a good game for us because it was senior night and mizzou would be hyped up. I'm just surprised they didn't sell out. Lots of empty seats.

Again, too many missed opportunities and sloppy play didn't help either.

In the grand scheme of things, this game doesn't hurt us at all. We are still in the NCAA tourney. Our RPI and BPI will still be high. Every SEC road team has lost today. We'll finish higher than we were predicted again. The only negative is we don't get a double bye, but there's worse things in life.
Well, ACTUALLY, we were picked to finish 6th. We are 6th
There's a 3 way tie for 4th place, and we have the same record as Kentucky, so Kentucky gets the 4th place bid. We have the same SEC record also with Mizzou, but have the better overall record and a split series, so I believe that Arkansas would claim 5th.


No, because of tiebreakers, we are the sixth seed in the tournament, that makes us 6th overall.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests