Free forum for all users.
reddiehog

Re: SEC Tournament

Postby reddiehog » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:42 pm

bakedhog19741 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:33 pm
reddiehog wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:20 pm
What will be your excuses 5-6 years down the road? MA is his own worst enemy. If he would get him some help on the bench and not be such a hard head about changing his scheme with the times he could improve his overall coaching. What 6 years and no change? At half time against SC they were interviewing and he said he thought the offense was playing good!!!!! They were stinking it up and he can't see the forest for the trees.

Not near as bad as Chris Beard
Who wants Chris Beard?

Rknsaw

Postby Rknsaw » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:37 pm

We're definitely better off than we were with the two prior coaches. I also know that starting over with a new coach is tiresome with no guarantees. It's just tough living in mediocrity after the earlier Nolan years. Some of the most exciting memories I have were during the Sutton era. We were extremely competitive no matter who we played. I'm just an old goat wanting to get back to the "glory days ".

bakedhog19741

Postby bakedhog19741 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:08 pm

Rknsaw wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:37 pm
We're definitely better off than we were with the two prior coaches. I also know that starting over with a new coach is tiresome with no guarantees. It's just tough living in mediocrity after the earlier Nolan years. Some of the most exciting memories I have were during the Sutton era. We were extremely competitive no matter who we played. I'm just an old goat wanting to get back to the "glory days ".

Here is the issue. Many don’t understand how good we were from 75-2002. Look at our all time records. The only NC, majority of FF, Sweet 16’s, and tournament appearances came during those years. Mike is the only coach besides those two that have taken us to more than two tournaments