Free forum for all users.
EuroHog

Where is our AD now?

Postby EuroHog » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:31 pm

The TV sports guy just suggested that our new AD might be on the UA jet right now in search of a new head coach. Therefore, the tail number tracking software could give us a clue as to whom is being looked at for the position, right?

DawgTownHog

Re: Where is our AD now?

Postby DawgTownHog » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:35 pm

EuroHog wrote:The TV sports guy just suggested that our new AD might be on the UA jet right now in search of a new head coach. Therefore, the tail number tracking software could give us a clue as to whom is being looked at for the position, right?
They have the option of blocking the tail number from those sites now.

esward

Postby esward » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:29 pm

DawgTownHog wrote:
EuroHog wrote:The TV sports guy just suggested that our new AD might be on the UA jet right now in search of a new head coach. Therefore, the tail number tracking software could give us a clue as to whom is being looked at for the position, right?

The tracking will only show up if the pilot submits a flight plan and I don't think you have to submit one. I could be wrong though

H20 Hog

Postby H20 Hog » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:16 am

esward wrote:
DawgTownHog wrote:

The tracking will only show up if the pilot submits a flight plan and I don't think you have to submit one. I could be wrong though
Jets have to file an IFR flight plan. But yes they can get the flight sites to block the tail number from being tracked.