Free forum for all users.
CajunHog

Re: Okay, so now what???

Postby CajunHog » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:39 am

Hogbacker wrote:I’m going to continue to believe that the powers to be have planned their work and working their plan to bring stability and a winning program back to the great fans of Arkansas. It’s just ridiculous to think they become really upset and threw their hands up in the air and said fire JL and CBB and we will figure something out later, it would be ridiculous wouldn’t it ? WPS

I agree. Especially JL... I believe there is more to the story than what we've been told.

Hogbacker

Postby Hogbacker » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:57 am

CajunHog wrote:Anyone support Summlin coming to the Hill? He knows how to recruit Texas & maybe he brings his D.C. With him. If Chavers can't sure up the D nobody can.
Will he be a better coach here than he was there will be the question? WPS

LaHog

Postby LaHog » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:47 am

Ok, so what now...hurry up and wait is the name of the game.
I don’t want Arkansas to become a Big 12 offense, no offense to the Big 12 teams, although a pro style offense with speed would be a little more exciting providing we had the players...but it’s defense, a big nasty, aggressive defense that shuts down opposing offenses with physicality and speed...that said I would not mind a experienced winning DC with SEC blood in his veins, that is aggressive in recruiting top tier defensive and offensive players to a top tier Arkansas Football Program...to get a shot at an interview...that’s all...

doghog72

Postby doghog72 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:01 am

LaHog wrote:Ok, so what now...hurry up and wait is the name of the game.
I don’t want Arkansas to become a Big 12 offense, no offense to the Big 12 teams, although a pro style offense with speed would be a little more exciting providing we had the players...but it’s defense, a big nasty, aggressive defense that shuts down opposing offenses with physicality and speed...that said I would not mind a experienced winning DC with SEC blood in his veins, that is aggressive in recruiting top tier defensive and offensive players to a top tier Arkansas Football Program...to get a shot at an interview...that’s all...

Need more than a great defense to win the SEC, ask LSU and Florida.

DawgTownHog

Postby DawgTownHog » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:47 pm

doghog72 wrote:
LaHog wrote:Ok, so what now...hurry up and wait is the name of the game.

Need more than a great defense to win the SEC, ask LSU and Florida.
Agreed, my whole life I have wanted us to have a dynamic high powered offense and other than Petrino we went from The Veer, to The Wishbone to Three Yards n a Cloud of Dust to Three Yards n a Cloud of Dust 2.0 to Three Yards n a Cloud of Dust Wisconsin Style. Never anything forward thinking or innovative always the tred and true conservative "stuff"