Down the Stretch

We won’t win another game.

"

This is just an example of the abject stupidity that is swirling around that tiny nugget of yours and it’s getting a bit tiresome.

And Evidently your reading comprehension is remedial at best. But please, continue with your “strawman” arguments and making a complete ass out yourself by waging your finger at others “for wanting mediocrity” when that’s not even remotely the case.

Responding to one of your posts is like stepping in Dog excrement. It’s too late once you’ve stepped in it and no matter the Herculean efforts given one cannot get rid of you no matter how hard they try… And let’s be real, your opinion like my “shoe” stinks of your ignorance.

Dfarris, have a take based in reality and quit attacking others for wanting something that they clearly don’t, it’s tiresome and pedantic at best.

There you go with personal attacks once again, that’s really sad and says everything one needs to know about a persons character, but it seems you just can’t help yourself.
If you can’t just agree to disagree with others opinions then perhaps you should just talk to yourself since it appears that you have such a high opinion of your intelligence.

Final point, Coach Bielema has to go and I’ll be willing to bet most Razorback fans agree with me on that.

It’s not a personal attack when one is pointing out your obvious deficiencies and illogical strawman attacks. Get it straight. Nobody is happy with CBB but you continue to play that card and wag that finger. Once again, have a real take and grow up.

Dude Firewallet agrees with you that Bielema has to go the problem is you running around acting as if you are the only hog fan who cares about the program. I tried to talk to you but you just kept ignoring what I was saying. And then you get all butthurt whensomeone calls you out for your sophmoric behavior. Come on!

Exactly this!! How hard is this to comprehend?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! And while I’m at I’ll fill you in on a couple other foolish things you believe Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are not real!!! But if you choose to keep believing in falsehoods and make up your own reasons to ignore the obvious then enjoy yourself…

Yeah, you absolutely know nothing about me. I have a right to my opinion. I’m not happy with today’s game and the result. I have frankly said I didn’t see us winning out or even winning next week. You are foolish. You have to make everybody believe what you believe. I don’t believe this coaching staff will be back next year. I’m almost certain of it. But I do believe in giving 5 full years. He’s had 4 3/4 years. I figure when the clock strikes 0:00 in the fourth quarter of the Missouri game that he will be on borrowed time, but pardon me if I try to give everybody–everybody including you–the benefit of the doubt.

I may not agree with you (I would be happy if Bielema was fired tonight or tomorrow ) but I honestly believe you have the right to any Santa Clause or Easter Bunny love you may have or not have…who am i to judge.

Having said that we are all Hog fans no matter if we agree or disagree on the direction of the program.

Good lands, man, I believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny about as much as you believe in the Tooth Fairy. If they pull the trigger on CBB tomorrow (or late tonight), it would not surprise me, but I figure he’s going to get the next three games, and as a supporter of the Hogs, I want whoever the coach is to bring as much as success as possible. I did so with Petrino, Nutt, Ford, Crowe, Hatfield, Holtz and Broyles. I will do so through CBB’s final three games (if he gets them) and then will root for the next coach. All I’ve ever believed is let’s try to be as positive for the team because the players don’t deserve all the negativity going around on social media.

SoArk…I’m on your side. I guess i should nave used the /sarcasm ending on the post. I honestly have no faith in Long to pull the trigger before tne end of the season if then.

Oh hell…nevermind…I give up

I’m with you. It’s not worth battling over. I understand how you feel. I think I know how most fans feel. We’re angry, frustrated, upset and believe Arkansas can be better. I’m disappointed with Bret. Thought he was a good hire, and unlike many, liked his swagger, but he sure hasn’t backed it up. I know this: we’re not always going to agree, but we don’t have to insult people in the process of disagreeing. Last time I checked, my money was just as good as anybody else who pays for this message board. But I don’t have a problem with you, DawgTown.

After reading CBB’s comments about the game yesterday, he just don’t get it!!!

I’m trying to figure out how we win any of the remaining three games. I think both MSU and LSU are better teams than Arkansas. That leaves Missouri but I am not sure we can beat Missou. If you read the scores this morning, you know that Missou beat Florida 45 - 16. Florida may be going into the tank but they are still better than Coastal Carolina.

If the players don’t show up this weekend my thoughts after the Ole Miss game was it was possible to go 3-1 to finish. Then the CC game and I have no idea. We may not win any more. It depends on defense.

This is my fear as well… Will the players show up and will they win another game this season. Unfortunately it’s all very disappointing.