Search found 830 matches

by bakedhog19741
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:02 pm
Forum: Hawg Lounge
Topic: June Football Start
Replies: 11
Views: 1242

Re: June Football Start

If the Hogs should experience three close-scoring games this coming season, - and blow all three (particularly in the 4th quarter), - then that sad state of affairs will accentuate an ongoing problem stemming back to the last two Bielema years. Yes, Norris must shoulder some of the blame (this is H...
by bakedhog19741
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Forum: Hawg Lounge
Topic: June Football Start
Replies: 11
Views: 1242

Re: June Football Start

Granted, we won't see "the proof in the pudding" results of the upgrade until we are well into this coming season. However, based upon the solid advances in both recruiting results, - and in the coaching acquisitions, - I am very hopeful of seeing marked overall improvement THIS YEAR. From where I ...
by bakedhog19741
Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:08 am
Forum: Hawg Lounge
Topic: Way too Early 2019 Razorback Football Predictions
Replies: 13
Views: 2176

Re: Way too Early 2019 Razorback Football Predictions

Dudley Dawson wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:40 am
As usual, I will wait until I see how the spring, summer and preseason practice go and see any additions or subtractions before tossing out a record.

Because if you are wrong, it tends to be brought up.


Very true
by bakedhog19741
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:11 pm
Forum: Hawg Lounge
Topic: Crickets & Frogs
Replies: 244
Views: 15148

Re: Crickets & Frogs

SilverFox wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:34 am
Crickets and frogs appreciation

Depends upon one's point of view

Musically speaking, they CAN cause vexation

Because they sound better than you
And better than your rhyming skills as well
by bakedhog19741
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:33 pm
Forum: Hawg Lounge
Topic: Way too Early 2019 Razorback Football Predictions
Replies: 13
Views: 2176

Re: Way too Early 2019 Razorback Football Predictions

WARNING : I'm an eternal optimist - and, crashed and burned with my predictions for the 2018 season. Having just watched the Red/White game, Ben Hicks seems to be a major improvement at quarterback and John Stephen Jones is no slouch in the Chad Morris offense. It will be interesting to see what Ni...
by bakedhog19741
Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:41 am
Forum: Hawg Lounge
Topic: Sampson - WTH?
Replies: 19
Views: 2498

Re: Sampson - WTH?

BaumbasticHawg wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:05 am
pignified wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:26 pm
obviously slow bob has hacked muds acct.
I miss slow bob, is he still on the old site?
Sometimes
by bakedhog19741
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:54 am
Forum: Hawg Lounge
Topic: Sampson - WTH?
Replies: 19
Views: 2498

Re: Sampson - WTH?

Dubs42 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:53 am
I am shocked that it’s Tuesday and we still haven’t made a hire. Thought HY def has someone locked up when he fired Mike, maybe not
:lol:
by bakedhog19741
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:18 pm
Forum: Hawg Lounge
Topic: Sampson - WTH?
Replies: 19
Views: 2498

Re: Sampson - WTH?

Mudville, you don't have a clue! We are getting George Sampson... the young up-and-comer with the killer comb-over and the fancy moves! https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/george.jpg https://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00678/george-sampson404_678163c.jpg I was gonna mess with you ...
by bakedhog19741
Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:53 am
Forum: Hawg Lounge
Topic: Sampson - WTH?
Replies: 19
Views: 2498

Re: Sampson - WTH?

Why are we even looking at a dude like this? I know he was at Houston for awhile but that was a long time ago. Last time he coached was with the Phoenix Suns and they sucked swamp water at the time. There is no reason whatsoever to hire someone just because they're 7'4". He looks like an escapee fr...
by bakedhog19741
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:38 pm
Forum: Hawg Lounge
Topic: Corliss Williamson
Replies: 3
Views: 1066

Re: Corliss Williamson

40MOH wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:36 pm
New Hog head coach?
No